Friday, September 14, 2012

Chapter Camp and Zombies

We were at chapter camp, at Flathead Lake.  Julie said that if we wanted, we could take a boat out and go watch Finding Nemo while floating on the lake.  We started over to the other side of the lake, some of us in the boat, but Dan and I were on a tube being pulled behind the boat.  On the way there, I saw some people that I knew in the water, and one of them reached out and tugged on my leg as I passed by.  When we finally got there, there were people already watching the movie, but there was also a snack bar.  I got in line for the snack bar, and standing next to me were to mexican men.  They were talking in spanish, but I could understand them, and they were talking about me.  That kinda annoyed me, but it was ok.  I finally got my food, and we went a little ways away to sit on some rocks near a tall building.  
In the building, Sarah was using the rocks for target practice with a gun that was an artifact.  I knew that it wouldn't be able to shoot if it was aimed at a human, so I got in the way of the laser sight, just to mess with her.  It was then that our commander rounded us up.  She said that we had to make sure that the last of the zombies were dead, so we headed out to find, and destroy them.  The first one we found was laying under a river, a woman with blonde hair.  Our commander said that we should conserve bullets, so she sliced the zombies neck.  The woman didn't die, but got up, and started talking.
"I thought you guys would think I was dead, because I was underwater...  Why do you want to kill me?  I'm not evil..."
I felt really bad about it, and the woman started to talk to two other people who weren't actually there.  I could see one of the people she was talking to, but I knew she wasn't real.  We told the woman that if she could make it to a certain island, she would be safe.  It was an island where other zombies lived peacefully.  She set off for the island, and we never did see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment