Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mutants in Berlin


We were all in a bus, and a mad man put in some poison gas, that started to transform our DNA.  A lot of guys from my floor were there, definitely Mason, and Justin, and Scott, and I think Trevor was along for the ride as well.  The DNA change didn't change our appearance much, but we gained extremely long tongues.  The bus crashed, but amazingly, most of us were completely fine. The police came, and started asking questions, and they discovered the mutation. They started rounding us up, but some of us hid. We were successful, got away. At some point, Carmen met up with us at a campfire, and I showed her my telekinesis I had also developed.  She seemed to take it pretty well, and we talked for a bit.  I saw a fly go by, and I grabbed it with my tongue.  It was pretty tasty.  As we walked around a bit more, I realized that everyone around us was talking in German, and it was nice to be in Berlin again, even if it was only for a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment