We were in an arena, about 100 yards in length, with a couple of doorways in the middle as obstacles. The point of this game was to take three pucks from your side of the field, and get them to the enemies side before they did. The rules were simple:
1. You can only have up to 2 pucks at any one time
2. Any pucks stolen directly from the opponent can be used as your own.
We started, and both ran across, both scoring two points. Time was nearly up, and I knew I only had one option. Josh was faster than me, and there was no way I could get to his goal before he got to mine. We were both at our home bases, and I ran towards Josh, with nothing in my hands. He wasn't paying attention to me, and as I passed him, I took his puck. He stood there, nonplussed, as I walked towards his goal, and won. He was still in a stunned silence as the announcer proclaimed my victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment