Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fireworks

I was with a bunch of IV people at someones house, staying the night there.  We stayed up super, late, I remember thinking, because it was almost five in the morning.  I looked outside, and saw solar wind hitting the sky, not like the aurora borealis, but something different, more like tons of tiny sparks exploding.  All around the house, for some reason, people were setting off fireworks, so it was really hard to see what was going on in the night sky.  I gave up trying to see, and noticed that there was a piano on the porch, so I went out to play on it.  Before I got to the piano, two dogs ran up to me, so I petted them for a while.  After a time, I went to the piano and started a piece, but the owner of the house, a woman, came out. She asked if she had woken us.  Apparently she normally gets up around five, and was trying not to wake us, not realizing most of us were still awake.  I said no, and that I was already awake, and she smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment