Friday, February 24, 2012
Fire
We were in a basement, fighting off flaming foes. They were like skeleton people, with their skins just a shadow, and underneath, flaming bones. If any of the flame touched you, you would become like them. I had the last one by the throat, where there was no flame, about to kill him, when he lifted his arm, and the flame hit me. I felt the same, but I could see that I was burning on the outside. I found my way to the others, who had already left, but they said nothing about the flames. I assumed that they couldn't see them. When I looked around, I realized we were in a gift shop of sorts, more specifically in a section where there were glass ornaments all around us. I accidentally brushed against a wall, and it started to burn. I tried to walk away inconspicuously, but a lady had seen what had happened, and was freaking out. She yelled for someone to come quick, but I reached out, and touched her arm. She soon began to burn as well, like me. She stopped yelling then, because of her surprise. Together, our group ran out of the shop, and into a nearby forest. There was an empty cabin there, that we decided to stay the night in. I checked my phone, and realized that my mom had called me at some point. I called her back, and was about to tell her what had happened, but then Joe said that it probably wouldn't be a very good idea, seeing as how we did start a fire and all. I also didn't tell her that we were in Italy, and about to travel all around Europe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment