I was swimming back from Seattle, on the river that runs to Wenatchee. It was a broad, deep river, and the current wasn't very strong. Eventually, I came to a water fall. It was a rather large waterfall, at least 1000 ft, and there was a huge pool at the bottom. I got onto the diving board, and prepared to jump. The bottom was a mere blur, obscured by the vast distance. I readied myself, and jumped.
As I fell, I realized that there was a pontoon in my way, with people on it. I tried to move, so as to not hit it, and destroy it, but it kept moving to match my movements. I was forced to slow myself, almost to a stop. Eventually, I evaded it, and landed in the pool. I decided I was done with swimming for a while, and got out of the pool, and went into the men's changing area, that was carved into the cliff face. Though it was in a cave, all of the walls were made of wood. I got changed, and walked into a room with lots of people in it, from my past.
No comments:
Post a Comment