Daniel Radcliff was about to go on a cruise, and the boat was retracting its ramp from the dock. A man was trying to run up the ramp, before it was entirely gone, to avoid the ticket takers, as he had not paid for the cruise. Daniel tried to encourage him, and the man made it just in time, catching the edge of the boat just as the ramp disappeared into the hull. Unfortunately, the owner of the boat had come over to see what all the commotion was about, and saw the man. He told the man, that if he could make it once more, that he could stay on the boat. The man started all over again, but this time, he wasn't so lucky. He fell into the river, and was never heard from again.
My sister (no one I actually know) was next to me, chained near the docks, and we saw the man fall into the river. We were talking to our jailer, who was on the other side of a wall when it happened. We realized this was our chance to escape, so we ran, still talking to the jailer. We kept running until we got to a room where we thought we could hide. My sister and I hid in a closet, thinking we were the only ones there. When the authorities got there, though and started to search the room, my phone started playing music, and wouldn't stop. I tried pressing pause, and stop, anything I could think of, but nothing would work. I decided to give myself up, so that my sister wouldn't get caught. As I left the cupboard, I realized there were tons of other people there, who had given themselves up as well. They were packing their things, and getting ready to leave for jail. Among them were Scott and David, Shane and Danielle, Blake, and a couple others. We talked for a while, while they slowly packed.
No comments:
Post a Comment