Monday, January 30, 2012
Hikes and Spiders
My family and I were hiking a mountain near my house, on a weekend. We got to the top, and enjoyed the view for a few minutes, before preparing to hike back down. When we were about to start, my mom winked at me, and I knew she wanted to race the others down. She ran off a secret way that we both knew and one of my friends followed me. I was too slow, and it seemed the path had changed. We got a ways down the path, when we got to a ledge, with a short drop to a spiderweb infested floor. Across the room-like clearing, I saw the way we needed to go, but there were tons of spiderwebs in the way. I paused, looking for a way over to the other side. There was a series of small rock columns that led about halfway across the floor, and I thought I could jump the rest of the way from there. I realized I could use my boomerang blade skill shot (As I was, of course, Sivir) to get rid of the cobwebs, so I did. I started walking across the stone pillars, when I fell onto the spiders nest. I saw the spider right as I landed, a couple of inches to my left, sitting on the floor. It suddenly jumped up onto my arm, and I used an energy blast to end it. I then climbed back onto the stone pillars, and got safely out, and rejoined my family. Unfortunately, they had beaten me, though my mother had somehow bypassed the spider room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment