Monday, January 16, 2012

The End of the Witch

I was approaching a cabin that I knew belonged to an evil witch.  I entered the house, and snuck down the first hall way.  Two men ran towards me, one with a scimitar, and the other with a long sword.  The guy with the Scimitar got to me first, and swung at me.  I didn't have anything to fight back with, so I grabbed his sword, and stabbed him in the stomach.  I exchanged a couple of blows with the other man, until I knocked the sword from his hand, and dispatched him as well.

When I got to the end of the hall, I entered a large room, with a fireplace at one end.  Inside the fireplace, was a cauldron, that the witch was stirring.  She turned with a shriek as I ran up to her, but when I killed her, she fell silent.  Immediately after this, I was thrown up the chimney, and out into the front yard.  Fortunately, there was a small pond that stopped my fall safely.  When I came to my senses, I realized that there were three emus in the pond with me.  They would periodically reach their heads into the pond, and then take them out again, chewing on something. As I got to my feet, I noticed that I was covered in leeches.  The emus then started eating the leeches off of me.

When they had eaten the last one, I walked over to the dirt road in front of the house, where my uncle was waiting in an old, tan Cadillac.  We drove down the road, and it got increasingly more hilly, until we went over a hill that was too steep, and we fell off of it.  Thankfully, we started floating, and made it safely to the bottom of the gorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment