Friday, January 13, 2012

Brotherhood

I was crown prince of a small medieval nation.  There were some invaders attacking, and my two brothers and sister prepared for war. The war was intense, and after it was over, my mom and dad and two brothers and I were talking by the van about it, when my sister came over, distraught.  She aimed an arrow at my brother, and missed, and I went inside the van for cover.  I made it just in time, for she sent another in my direction that hit the car door.  She then started attacking me with her sword.  We dueled for a while, till I finally knocked the sword from her grip, and she yielded.  She had lost her lover in the battle.  After the duel, one of my brothers asked me how it felt to once again be clothed in the garb of my brothers, and I said good.  He then said how much he felt honored to be roommates with me, and we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment