We were at my old highschool, at a morning assembly. The speaker was giving a talk about the planets, and how they interact with the moon. He was showing a clip of video, in which there were shadows on the earth from saturn, when Josh stood up, calling all attention to himself.
"That's impossible! The planet would have to have been in between the earth and the moon for that to have happened." His brother agreed, and they proceeded to argue with the speaker. This went on for over five minutes, neither side gaining any ground, until it was time for the intermission. I left the auditorium, and walked out into the hallway by the music wing, to get a drink of water. When I had done so, I walked a little farther into the hall, and looked into a classroom. It was filled with small 3rd graders. I remember thinking that highschoolers seemed to be getting younger everyday, but this was ridiculous. I walked in, and said hi to Mrs. Ritter, and saw one of the girls I used to tutor, hugging her dad. She was very happy, and I was happy for her, that she had an awesome dad. Mrs. Ritter thanked me once more for tutoring in her class, and I left.
I walked outside, and it was already dark. I realized I had left my car at the highschool, and so I was about to ask Seth for a ride back, when I realized that the van was already there.
No comments:
Post a Comment