We were in a town, Kayt, Kat, and I, and I think a few others from IV. We were walking towards the train station, because Kayt was leaving, to go see her family, I think her grandmother. While we walked, Kat was saying how sad it would be to have her leave. After she left, Kat, Josh, and I were walking along a path outside of town, and came upon a large building housing a pool. We went inside, and, for some reason, went onto the second story of the building. This was more of a mezzanine floor, without any sort of railing to protect from a 50 or so foot fall. I looked down, considering jumping into the pool from that story, just for fun, but soon realized that the actual pool was a good 20 feet away, and there was no way I could jump that far. Kat got really close to the edge, so I pulled her back to safety, not wanting her to fall.
After that, we walked back towards the village. When we got to a small clearing, with one side of the path sloping down to a line of trees, and the other sloping up to a short embankment. We saw an airplane-like vehicle coming towards us, moving very much like a helicopter would. We then saw men with guns rappelling down on ropes, telling us to hide by the embankment, to escape the fighting that was sure to shortly ensue. Thankfully, Kat had teleported to the village shortly after we arrived at the clearing, so she was safe. Josh and I leaned against the embankment, with a few other men, waiting for the warriors to pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment